Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Baby to Be

I am so excited for this little one to come! Talmage and his (the baby's) siblings are too. The twins keep asking if he is coming now. We all wonder what he'll look like. Talmage and I have a hard time imaging him as a blonde, like Heber was.
Baby Heber, One Week
I keep thinking of him with darker hair, like Hannah and Olive.

Baby Hannah, One Week
I wonder if he is going to be a chunky baby like Olive was. She was over nine pounds. I love chubby babies!  
Baby Olive, A Couple of Days Old
I am so excited to see how this little guy is going to look! And what his little personality will be like. He seems to wiggle a lot. I wonder if that means he is going to be an active or high strung little guy.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited too! Also one of the boys (can't remember which one) wants to know when Heber can come play.

    ReplyDelete